Saturday, March 9, 2013

Passion fruit

I went to the nursery yesterday and found a pot of passion fruit plant! According to the sales person, this type of passion fruit is not the usual round one but in star shaped??? Hm... I have never seen a star shaped passion fruit before.. The plants are already in bloom.. the flower is purple in colour, as compared to my neighbour's white.... I forgot to take the picture of the flower yesterday. This morning, the flower withered! Guess it is suffering from the shock of transplant at the moment. I did manage to pollinate the flower yesterday.. hopefully it will fruit? I planted them in my old honeydew plot... this morning, I do up the trellis for the passion fruit.... The 3 honeydew plants are dying after I left them in a pot of water (I thought I could transfer them downstairs this morning... unfortunately they died on me first!)

No comments:

Post a Comment