Saturday, March 30, 2013

Epsom salt

I bought a pack of epsom salt the other day from the organic store. I was looking for help for my shrivelled chilli padi and I read that perhaps epsom salt is able to remedy the situation. I added a pinch of the salt to my pot of chilli padi at home as it was suffering from the shrivel-leave syndrome. 2 days after I put the epsom salt, my chilli padi suddenly had a spurt of growth and I noticed that the leaves are especially green! I read too that epsom salt can turn the leaves very green! I gotta wait for another week or so to determine if it helps with the shrivel-leave syndrome! In any case, this morning, I dissolved some epsom salt in water and sprayed on my tomato plants and chilli padi plants in the plots... I hope to see a miracle in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment